A New custom Baritone from Wayan Tuges!
- Baritone size
- Top, Back and Sides: Lightly figured Black Wattle. Black wattle is a true Acacia which grows on Wayan’s Native Bali.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Rosewood bound, Acacia purfling
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Rosewood
- Rosette: Hand carved Geometric pattern
- Purfling: Handmade solid acacia purfling
- Neck: Laminated Mahogany/rosewood/mahogany
- Tuning pegs: Grover enclosed gold tuners
- Finish: Hand rubbed gloss
- Custom Engraved Wood Headstock inlay
- Engraved Wood Logo
- Pricing: USD$850/ SGD $1,000 (approx)
- Please contact us to purchase or if we can help at all!
This is a consignment uke from Wayan Tuges from Bali. Wayan is the luthier behind the Blueberry brand and is now producing a limited number of instruments under his own name. Training under George Morris and using native materials, Wayan has developed a growing reputation as a regional luthier. These ukes are made one at a time, by hand at Wayan’s workshop. Forget the myth of the poorly built Asian instruments- the construction of this uke is impecable and well executed. He feels the grooves help to reduce the mass of the top and backplates which helps improve the tone.
For your convenience, consider purchasing this ukulele securely via Paypal:
Click on the photos to enlarge: