A New custom Tenor from Wayan Tuges!
- Tenor size
- Top, Back and Sides: Lightly figured Black Wattle. Black wattle is a true Acacia which grows on Wayan’s Native Bali.
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Rosewood bound, Acacia purfling
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Binding: Rosewood
- Purfling: Handmade solid acacia purfling
- Neck: Laminated Mahogany/rosewood/mahogany
- Tuning pegs: Grover enclosed gold tuners
- Finish: Hand rubbed gloss
- Custom Engraved Wood Headstock inlay
- Engraved Wood Logo
- Pricing: USD$850/ SGD $1,000 (approx)
- Please contact us to purchase or if we can help at all!
This is a consignment uke from Wayan Tuges from Bali. Wayan is the luthier behind the Blueberry brand and is now producing a limited number of instruments under his own name. Training under George Morris and using native materials, Wayan has developed a growing reputation as a regional luthier. These ukes are made one at a time, by hand at Wayan’s workshop. Forget the myth of the poorly built Asian instruments- the construction of this uke is impecable and well executed.
For your convenience, consider purchasing this ukulele securely via Paypal:
Click on the photos to enlarge: