- Previously loved
- Concert body, tenor scale length 16 1/8th”
- FIgured Koa top, back and sides.
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood body binding
- Rosette, and top purfling in paua shell
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Pricing: US$old
- Please contact us to purchase or if we can help at all!
- William King has stopped building and the loss to the uke world is evident in this super concert.
- The workmanship and attention to detail is superb and the appointments are classy. Best of all, the uke sounds fabulous with soaring highs and volume to spare but never leaving off the sweet tone of the concert body!
Looking for something similar? Just contact us! We have ukes coming in all the time.
Click on the photos to enlarge: